Square Pig LLC is pleased to announce the release of FusionInvoice 2021-1.2. This maintenance release, coming on the heels of the major 2021-1.0 release, provides important bug fixes to FusionInvoice, which make the software more reliable and secure.
- Item import now allows the importing of item categories.
- All areas throughout FI, where client selection is an option, the new dropdown selector control is used.
- The Item Lookup list was previously limited to 100 entries. It has been expanded to 5,000.
- Emailing documents (Invoices, Quotes, Payment Receipts, etc.) has been improved to allow 3 options:
- The main system email defined in System Settings
- The email address of the user that created the document or entered the payment
- The email address of the currently logged in user
- Client Center logins were experiencing errors stating “BadMethodCallException”.
- Customers using Database Table Prefixes were experiencing errors in multiple modules.
- Using the Edit button for to client’s “To:” information on the Invoice edit view would yield a 500 error.
- Expense entry - attempting to remove a client from the expense, once added could not be removed.
- Export tool would display an error.
- Clicking the Delete button from the Client view, Task page was not actually executing the delete action.
- Currency Editing - Editing a Currency entry would display the HTML markup values for the decimal point and thousands separator after saving the entry. (Ie. a dot for Decimal Point would display . and a comma for Thousands Separator would show ,)
- Payment Receipt Emails - The Send From email address was being improperly displayed.
- The Client Name column in the Invoices list has been widened.
- “System” would show as an (invalid) email Send From option when the invoice had been generated from a recurring invoice template.
Existing users can update their software from their FusionInvoice.com account. New users must purchase a FusionInvoice license. Update and installation instructions can be found on the FusionInvoice 2021 documentation page.